Friday, February 1, 2013

Hand skin issues? Never fear! Neutrogena is here!!!

I have always suffered from skin issues (thanks dad). My hands in the winter time are awful. The weather where I live is bipolar. This week alone we have gone from snow and highs in the upper 20's, to warm sunshine and highs in the lower 70's, to thunderstorms and wind. No wonder my skin goes crazy!!! Not to mention being a mom of 4 kids and a housewife... and i crochet! I was part of a BzzAgent campaign where i got to try Neutrogena Norwegian formula lotion free. My hands were in Heaven!!! This is the same brand my dad used when I was little. I remember sneaking to his bedside table & squeezing some onto my hands! My father passed away in 1991, but seeing and smelling this also brings back memories of him. Anyhow, if you have skin issues, I HIGHLY recommend giving this a try!!! Thanks BzzAgent for allowing me to be part of your campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment