Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Personal Winnings

I'll (try to remember to) post photos of things I've won... starting with this month. I wish I could go back in time & put everything, but I simply can't. I didn't write it down nor can I remember everything! So, this is starting with February 2013

4 Circus Tickets

$20 Avon shopping spree*

Blue snowflake bracelet

Purple Beaded necklace Set

2 pairs of baby booties in my choice of size & colors

Infant sized Toy Story fleece blanket


Pampered Chef goodies!!! Cutting board, taco holder dish, mittens,
pepper grinder, butternut bar board, serving dishes with stand, etc.

(Giving this to my hubby for his birthday so I'll post what's all in it then!)


Some things I don't have photos for: *$15 GC to Owl About DuctTape on FB
* A boys sailboat necklace from Zivas Diva Boutique on FB
* Custom name blocks from Flutterby Expressions on FB
*$10 store credit to AJ's Handmade Creations on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment