Friday, February 1, 2013

Starting back again...

Alright... so, back at this BLOG thing, trying to figure things out. I've been gone a while. New things. new baby. I had baby #4 (an unexpected miracle baby!) on October 31, 2012. So, I'm a SAHM. Right now I can't work cause of two things. 1. I have a two year old and a 3 month old at home. Sending them to daycare while I work, buying another car, paying for insurance for that car & gas for that car would cost more than I would make at some minimum(ish) paying job, even at full time! (I only have a high school diploma, for now.) 2. Medical reasons. I can't go into detail right now, but I have to have surgery #2 to try to correct this issue. :-/ What do I do? I have taught myself to crochet! i have soo many ideas for projects in my head, but don't have the time I want to make those ideas come forward. i hope to be able to sell some of my creations. Right now, mostly hats. You gotta start somewhere, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment