Friday, February 1, 2013

Meatless Monday? but DELICIOUS style!!

I am NOT a vegetarian. I probably never will be. I like meat. There. I said it. I can't eat seafood cause I'm allergic. But, I don't have to eat meat every day. There is such a thing as a delicious non meat product that's like a burger or chicken pattie.

^^ yup. there it is!!! I got to try this free through BzzAgent. i tried the "chicken patties." I do recommend NOT making this in your microwave. Oven or toast oven are much better. You get that "crisp" element on the outside. Put it on a bun (toasted or not, up to you) with some lettuce, tomato, and mayo, ketchup and/or mustard... oh, don't forget the cheese and pickles! D E L I C I O U S ! ! ! seriously. I went back to the store & bought more. I fed them to my older two kids (ages 10 & 12) who are ridiculously picky. they LIKED them!!! yesssssssssss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment